Last Updated: June 16, 2020
Collection of Your Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect personal information from you when you interact with us via this Site. Personal information is information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you. The personal information we may collect includes your name‚ email address‚ mailing address‚ shipping address‚ phone number‚ and payment card information. When you ask us to ship an order‚ we collect the information you provide to us‚ such as the name‚ billing address‚ shipping address‚ and phone number of recipients. Here are some examples of ways in which you may choose to interact with us:
- Creating an personal account on our Site;
- Making an online purchase from us;
- Requesting customer service or otherwise contacting us;
- Submitting a story‚ testimonial‚ rating or review‚ or other content to the Site for possible posting on the Site;
- Participating in a contest‚ sweepstake‚ promotion‚ or survey;
- Opting in to a text message program; or
- Otherwise submitting personal information to us
Information from Other Sources
We also may collect information about you from third party sources. The information we collect from third party sources may include things like demographic information and purchase preference information. The third party sources may include public databases‚ social media platforms‚ data append services‚ data sharing cooperatives‚ and others.
Automated Information Collection
We receive and store certain types of technological information when you interact with our Site‚ our emails‚ and our online advertisements. This information is intended to help our Site work properly‚ to help us evaluate use of our Site‚ and to support our website analytics and marketing campaigns. Here are some examples of such information:
- We may collect technical information like your internet protocol address‚ your device operating system and browser type‚ the address of a referring website‚ if any‚ and the pages you view on our Site.
- We use “cookies” to recognize you as you use or return to the Site. This allows us to provide a continuous and more personalized shopping experience for you. A cookie is a small text file that a website or email may save to your browser and store on your computer‚ tablet or smartphone.
- We may also use web beacons (also called pixel tags or clear gifs). These web beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited‚ an email was opened‚ or if ad banners on our Site and other sites were effective.
Single Sign-On Services
Use of Your Information
Minnie Rose uses your information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include order or service fulfillment‚ internal business processes‚ marketing‚ authentication‚ loss and fraud prevention‚ public safety and legal functions. Here are some examples of the ways in which we use your information:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
- To register and service your account;
- To administer surveys‚ sweepstakes‚ contests‚ and promotions;
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information‚ including recalls;
- To help us improve and customize our service offerings‚ websites‚ and advertising;
- To send you information about our products‚ services‚ and promotions via various channels including email; and
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
We may use your personal information to allow you to send messages to a friend through this Site. By using this functionality‚ you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address.
To accomplish these purposes‚ we may combine personal and non-personal information we collect with offline information‚ including information from third parties. We may transfer or disclose your information with our corporate affiliates for these purposes.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
We disclose your personal information to third parties with your prior consent or under the following circumstances:
Minnie Rose may share your personal information with service providers and other third parties who need access to your information to provide operational or other support services‚ such as payment processors‚ shipping agents‚ product fulfillment vendors‚ and companies that help us improve our product and service offers and our Site. We require our service providers to keep your information secure. In addition‚ unless otherwise disclosed to you‚ our service providers are not authorized to use or disclose your personal information for their own marketing purposes.
Legal Requirements‚ Safety‚ and Loss Prevention
Minnie Rose may disclose your personal information in other special circumstances. For example‚ we may provide personal information about you to regulatory authorities and law enforcement officials in accordance with applicable law‚ when we otherwise believe in good faith that the law requires it‚ or to respond to requests from government authorities. There may be instances when we may use or disclose your personal information in order to protect or defend the legal rights‚ property or operations of Minnie Rose or our employees or agents; to protect the rights‚ privacy‚ safety or security of users‚ members or others; to protect against fraud; and to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Your Rights to Access and Control Your Personal Data
You have many choices about how your data is collected, used and shared.
If you would like to opt out of Minnie Rose's promotional emails‚ please follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each such email or contact us at Marketing@MinnieRose.com.
Please be sure to include your full name‚ the types of communications you would like to receive or not receive‚ and your contact information.
Please allow a reasonable time for your preferences to be processed. It may take up to 10 days to process your requests related to email and 2-4 weeks to process other requests.
We may still contact you for transactional purposes such as customer service‚ product information‚ service notices‚ or recalls. We may also contact you with questions or information regarding your order‚ such as regarding order status‚ shipment‚ or refunds.
Please be aware that‚ even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us‚ Residents in the EU designated countries may have additional rights under their laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
We may retain your personal data even after you have made certain choices if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, or fulfill your request to "unsubscribe" from further messages from us. We also may also retain de-personalized information after honoring your request(s).
Interest-Based Advertisements/Online Advertisements
Minnie Rose works with third party service providers who help serve ads on our behalf on various online advertising networks. The online ad networks may use your browsing history across participating websites to show you interest-based advertisements on those websites. You may see ads for Minnie Rose on participating websites based on how you browse our Site as well as how you browse those websites.
Most web browsers allow you to exercise control over cookie files on your computer by erasing them‚ blocking them‚ or notifying you when such a file is stored. Please take a look at your particular browser for instructions on this function. You can choose to browse our Site without accepting our Site’s cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize you from page to page‚ and they support your transactions with us. Without these cookies enabled‚ you may not be able to complete a purchase or take advantage of certain Site features.
Children Under 13
This Site is a general audience website‚ and does not knowingly collect information online from children under 13 without prior parental consent. Please contact us by sending an email to Marketing@MinnieRose.com if you believe we have collected information from your child so that we can work to delete it.
Removal of Content Posted by a Minor
Minnie Rose maintains reasonable and appropriate physical‚ administrative‚ and technical controls to protect your personal information. For example‚ we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology‚ the industry standard in transferring information‚ to process orders. While we work very hard to protect your privacy‚ no method of security is guaranteed to be effective‚ and we cannot be responsible for the actions of those who may gain unauthorized access to your personal information. Minnie Rose makes no warranties‚ express‚ implied or otherwise‚ as to the ultimate effectiveness of our reasonable and appropriate safeguards.
Minnie Rose's mobile applications may collect certain information automatically‚ such as the type of mobile device you use‚ the temporary or persistent unique device identifiers (UDIDs) placed by us or our service providers‚ the IP address of your mobile device‚ your mobile operating system‚ the type of mobile Internet browsers you use‚ and information about the way you use our mobile applications
Our mobile applications may also collect precise information about the location of your device if you first provide permission through your device before our mobile applications obtain such location information from technologies like GPS‚ Wi-Fi‚ or cell tower proximity (or a combination of these technologies). Minnie Rose and our service providers may use and store this information‚ in combination with other location-based information such as IP address and billing or postal code provided by you at time of your mobile application registration‚ to provide enhanced location based services‚ such as store specific services‚ search results‚ and other content. To opt-out of the collection of location data‚ see below.
You may at any time opt-out from further allowing us to have access to your location data by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device.
Your personal information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Minnie Rose or its service providers maintain facilities. By using this Site‚ you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence‚ including the United States‚ which may have different data protection rules than in your country. This Site is controlled and operated by us from the United States and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state‚ country or territory other than that of the United States.
- Your carrier's standard messaging rates apply to your entry or submission message to any Minnie Rose text message service, our confirmation and all subsequent text message correspondence. Minnie Rose does not charge for any content; however, downloadable content may incur additional charges from your cell phone provider. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your messaging and data plan(s). Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside our control. All associated charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
- By subscribing to MINNIE ROSE SMS, you consent to receiving up to 8 automated marketing text messages per month from Minnie Rose at the mobile number provided at opt-in, which may include offers from us, our affiliates and partners. You can unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP. Your consent to receive text messages is not a condition of purchase. Msg&Data rates may apply.
- You represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device you use to subscribe to our text message service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
- We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any text messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. Carriers are not liable for delayed or failed messages. Our text message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
- Our text message service and the content and materials provided through the service are proprietary to us or our licensors, and are for your personal, non-commercial use only. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with or disrupt the service or its functionality.
- Our text message service is available only in the United States.
- We reserve the right to alter these text message terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspend or terminate our text message service to you if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions. We may discontinue the service at any time.
- Terms are subject to change.